1. Spray 6-8 inches from surface until visibly wet.
2. Let stand and remain visibly wet for 60 seconds.
3. A post application wipe or rinse is optional.
Click here to read our EPA Registration Sanitizing Claims
Kill 99.9% of Viruses* & 99.999% of Bacteria, when used as directed.
1. Spray 6-8 inches from surface until thoroughly wet. Alternatively, directly apply with a dry paper towel, lint-free cloth, sponge, or mop.
2. Let Stand 60 seconds to Sanitize. 10 minutes to Disinfect.
3. Wipe with a clean cloth or paper towel or allow to air dry. (Optional)
4. No rinse required. (Optional potable water rinse for food contact, but not required.)