Disinfectants must be registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). According to the US Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), sanitizers reduce, but don’t necessarily kill bacteria, viruses and fungi on surfaces. Disinfectants, on the other hand, kill nearly 100 percent of the disease-causing bacteria, viruses and fungi listed on its label. To meet U.S. Environmental Protection Agency guidelines, a disinfectant must reduce the levels of these pathogens by 99.999% in 5 to 10 minutes.
Yes, you guessed it, ArmiClenz™ Disinfectant passed the test and is registered with the EPA.
The US Centers for Disease Control (CDC), defines a sanitizer as, "(an) agent that reduces the number of bacterial contaminants to safe levels (as judged by public health requirements)." *
Additionally, a sanitizer is a chemical that kills 99.999% of the specific test bacteria in 30 seconds under the conditions of the test.
ArmiClenz™ Disinfectant is sanitizer.
Click here to view a complete listing of our Sanitizing Claims.
Click here for a complete listing of Antimocrobial claims.
The US Centers for Disease Control (CDC), defines a disinfectant as, "(usually) a chemical agent (but sometimes a physical agent) that destroys disease-causing pathogens or other harmful microorganisms but might not kill bacterial spores." *
ArmiClenz™ Disinfectant is just that, a disinfectant which eradicates 99.999% of bacteria and other disease-causing pathogens or harmful microorganisms in 10 minutes.
Click here for a complete listing of our EPA Disinfectant claims.
EPA Registered List N
ArmiClenz™ Disinfectant is on the EPA COVID-19 List N and kills 99.999% of bacteria and kills 99.9% of Viruses and has demonstrated effectiveness against the common cold, Influenza A virus (H1N1) and Pandemic 2009 (Swine Flu).
ArmiClenz™ Disinfectant is used in hospital rooms as a hospital grade disinfectant spray, restaurants, cafeterias, food prep areas, airplane interiors, car interiors, classrooms, restrooms, etc.
Click here to see a complete listing of ArmiClenz™ Disinfectant safe and effective use sites.
Click here for more information from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
* Kills 99.999% of Bacteria*
* Kills 99.9% of Viruses*
* Kills 99.9% of the virus that causes COVID-19 on hard, non-porous surfaces*
* Demonstrates effectiveness against: the Human Rhinovirus 42 (the common cold)*, Influenza A Viruses*: Influenza A viruses including Pandemic 2009 (formerly called swine flu)
* when used as directed.
- Spray 6-8 inches from surface until thoroughly wet. Alternatively, directly apply with a dry paper towel, lint-free cloth, sponge, or mop.
- Let Stand 60 seconds to Sanitize. 10 minutes to Disinfect.
- Wipe with a clean cloth or paper towel or allow to air dry. (Optional)
- No rinse required. Optional potable water rinse for food contact, but not required. (Optional)