A very general definition of a product claim is when a company names a specific product and informs you, the consumer, of the product's purpose, and then tells you exactly what it does - or doesn't do.
Antimicrobial means to destroy microbes, prevent their multiplication or growth, or to prevent their pathogenic action.
Antibacterial means to destroy or prevent the growth or reproduction of bacteria.
ArmiClenz™ Disinfectant is made up an of antimicrobial and antibacterial solution.
* ArmiClenz™ Disinfectant is an antibacterial formula.
* ArmiClenz™ Disinfectant is an antimicrobial formula.
* ArmiClenz™ Disinfectant reduces the spread of germs between treated, non-porous surfaces.
* ArmiClenz™ Disinfectant is effective against the gram negative and gram positive organisms.
* ArmiClenz™ Disinfectant cleans in one step, is ready to use on hard, non-porous hard surfaces and even safe on fruits and vegetables. Click here to learn more about protecting yourself from harmful organisms living on YOUR produce.
* ArmiClenz™ Disinfectant is an effective food and/or non-food contact surface cleaner and sanitizer.
* ArmiClenz™ Disinfectant is a household, industrial and institutional sanitizer for previously cleaned, non-porous food contact surfaces in dairies, wineries, breweries, food and beverage plants, food processing/packing plants, poultry or egg facilities, kitchens and bathrooms.