1. Spray directly onto soils.
2. Wipe clean with a dry paper towel or lint-free cloth or sponge. No scrubbing or rinsing is necessary.
3. Repeat for visibly soiled areas. For stubborn stains or visibly soiled areas or tougher jobs allow ArmiClenz™ Disinfectant Spray to penetrate dirt and/or soap scum before wiping.
For best results, use regularly to prevent soap scum build up.
Soap scum is the result of mixing soap with hard water. Water hardness is judged by the mineral composition, with the higher hardness being classified as excess levels of magnesium and calcium.
Hard water causes a lot of issues, but the addition of soap creates a substance that we know as soap scum.
Soap scum is a white or gray filmy layer that covers the surfaces around our showers, bathtubs, and sinks. Soap scum can be found on shower curtains, bathroom fixtures, bathtubs, shower doors, tiling, and more.
Kill 99.9% of Viruses* & 99.999% of Bacteria, when used as directed.
1. Spray 6-8 inches from surface until thoroughly wet. Alternatively, directly apply with a dry paper towel, lint-free cloth, sponge, or mop.
2. Let Stand 60 seconds to Sanitize. 10 minutes to Disinfect.
3. Wipe with a clean cloth or paper towel or allow to air dry. (Optional)
4. No rinse required. (Optional potable water rinse for food contact, but not required.)
Deep Cleaning Your Kitchen; Are You Doing It Right?
Deep cleaning your kitchen efficiently and effectively keeps germs away.
Read on to learn how to effectively deep clean your kitchen.
Cold or Flu Virus?
Right now, cold and flu viruses are spreading rapidly. Although both cold and flu have similar symptoms, they are caused by different viruses.
Learn the difference between cold and flu viruses and how to stay safe this cold and flu season.